Feb 21, 2020

Friday Favorites: Splurge vs Steal

TGIF! Gracious gals this week has been a doozy! A vicious germ has me down ... well as down as a Mamma can be (we don't get sick days).  For the past several nights I've had a violent cough keeping me up and on the couch so that Ryan can sleep. At some point in the middle of the night last night I was coughing so hard I was crying and wishing someone would just take me out back and put me out of my misery. #truth
Oh and due to my sore throat I have no voice at all which has Vivian very very confused.
Bless her heart she's been so sweet and thank goodness hasn't been attacked by this horrific monster germ.

Highlight of the week, our darling gal in pig tails for school!

I've found myself admiring some really pretty designer pieces lately but NOT their price tags. With a little online (and Instagram) searching I've been able to find items that are just as pretty.

Note: I honestly had intentions of sharing a lot more but #germ.
Here are some fun retailers I've been loving lately that carry great designer inspired pieces:
Willow Park Boutique - River Island - Mulberry & King - H&M - ASOS

I've talk to you gals before on this post about the difference between 'replica' and 'resemble' pieces.  Replicas are what you would call 'fakes' while designs that are inspired by and simple resemble are a better option in my opinion.  They're not a copy cat but of similar style elements.

So here are some designer pieces I admire and pieces that resemble them at a lower price point:

1 |  2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |

Dress Beautifully Whether it be in a Splurge or a Steal

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: