Feb 14, 2020

Friday Favorites: Spring Dresses

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

I plan on smothering my valentines with X's and O's!

This year is our sweetest yet!
Our favorite part wasn't even the date night this year but the precious card Vivian made us at school! She has made the love we have for each other as husband and wife stronger and the love we share as a family grow everyday!


I found such a pretty Spring dress this past weekend and another arrived in the mail on Wednesday and gracious it has me craving sunshine! Since we have several more weeks before it will get here let's be prepared shall we :). Never too early to add some bright cheer to your closet!

Here are some of my favorite dresses for Spring ...





ALL about the tie dye print.


Ombre Tunic Dress


So classy and perfect for Easter.




This dress is so ladylike and pretty for Easter


A bow makes everything more beautiful


This dress has me dreaming of vacation!
And it's on a great sale.


Aqua Ruffle Shift Dress
This color is like the water somewhere tropical.


Blue Print Tunic Dress
I have this one and it is fabulous but best with a belt!


Vintage Floral Tiered Dress


Tie Dye Tiered Dress


Dress Beautifully this Spring

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: