Feb 12, 2020

Tickled Hot Pink


It's the week of love!!! I adore Valentine's Day because, well it's all about love, and pink and hearts and so much cuteness! I'm not into the candy, flowers or stuffed animals but I'll take ALL the X's and O's!!!

While we should treat our loved ones like we do on Valentine's Day all year, it is fun to give a little extra sugar and romance.

I will never need an excuse to wear pink but I love that I get to see it in excess this time of year. I found this pink dress before Christmas and not only did the color speak my language, the draping and design is striking, soft and so flattering!

The satin fabric is draped and pulled at an angle on the neckline and waist creating a very shapely silhouette.  The longer length with side slit is elongating (yes please for this petite gal!).
This dress will span across so many occasions: showers, parties, holidays and nights out on the town.

In fact, Ryan has a physician's awards dinner tonight and I plan on wearing this exact ensemble!





I prefer darker blues as a neutral over black.  It's softer and just so pretty!
If you're typical go-to is black for dark neutrals, I encourage you to embrace navy as lighter alternate.






Dress Beautifully in Hot Pink

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: