Mar 7, 2022

5 Ways to Go Bananas

Happy Monday gals! This past weekend was warm, sunny and full of fun! We celebrated my niece and Vivian's bestest cousin friend in the whole wide world's birthday and even had a sleepover at our house.  I took both girls to church dressed just alike and oh my heavens they were the cutest little church girlies! - see my IG for pictures :)

I'm always sharing that versatility is key for making purchases and have a diverse wardrobe.  It's equally important to shop your own closet, styling looks with what you have, rather than adding new.  Great style doesn't equal having the latest! 

So, I'm taking this colorful banana print blouse and pairing it 5 different ways with pieces I've had for quite some time.  I kept the heels the same (they're my new fav for this upcoming Spring/Summer) and simply changed the bottoms. Any sandal casual or dressy will style beautifully with any of these looks.

I hope these visuals help inspire you to create a multitude of outfits with what you have!


Love these White Jeans! They're a bright beautiful staple for warm weather. 
Personally, I like a little distressing for a modern touch.




I love the tan color - beautiful with bright white tops and forgiving when it comes to stains 
b/c this season is all about play - am I right?!






Dress Beautifully Styling Your Wardrobe

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: