Mar 18, 2022

Friday Favorites: Bright White Tops

TGIF! Gals this is the BEST Friday, two of my gal pals are in town for a visit #squeal. Typically, I travel to them or we travel together to a fun destination. I'm so jazzed to show them our home, where we make our memories, our city and most importantly just laugh until our bellies hurt. 

If there's one garment that describes my style and/or one I wear the most, it would be a bright white top!

My Puff Sleeve Peplum Top

I have them in abundance. I love the clean, fresh and crispness they bring to not only my outfits but to my smile. The lightness really makes your skin, makeup and hair shine.  I believe they pair beautifully with the most casual of distressed jeans to fancy silk skirts or dresses. The blank canvas makes prints pop and colors more brilliant. 

Here are some of my favorite bright white tops ...


Puff Sleeve

Lace Button Up

Cropped

Ruffle Sleeve












2 additional colors


Several color options




also in stripes & colors





Dress Beautifully in a Bright White Top

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: