Mar 11, 2022

Friday Favorites: Beautiful Baubles

TGIF! Gals this week went by fast, they say that happens when you're having fun and I surely have. Jewelry is a shiny, beautiful and unique way to add fun to your outfit. Think about it, you put on a pretty top, jeans and your favorite flats and while it's cute and put together it's missing shine and a whole lot of personality. 

Jewelry really showcases your style. I have a gal pal who loves sculptural and handmade jewelry and another who loves big bright baubles and another who only wears fine jewelry. Accessorizing can really showcase who you are.

For me, I find that I tend to wear the same classic pieces daily and only style the fun, unique pieces for special occasions.  It's one of my goals this year to wear more of my jewelry.

I want to share with you some beautiful baubles from some smaller designers sure to add a beaucoup of style


This designer also makes gorgeous hardware ... I have several pieces picked out for our. home.




11 colors


great for layering


Kate Spade has always been a fav of mine for the whimsical and fun designs 




great for the Summer


an edgy take on a monogram 




love this designer and her classic feminine design


This designer is local to Charlotte! 




4 colors




Tuesday, I wore this bright & beautiful necklace, made with love by my darling's little hands, 
that is more valuable to me than diamonds or gold. 

Dress Beautifully in Beautiful Baubles

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: