Mar 16, 2022

Light & Lemony

 


Cotton is the king of fabrics for me. It's natural, breathable, comfortable and just feels so good! Not to mention down here in the south, key for surviving the heat. 

I have more crisp white cotton tops than I should admit, but I just love them so so much! They create a bright fresh look with whatever you pair them with. This skirt, also in a crisp cotton poplin fabric and a light lemony botanical print is easy breezy.  The earthy colors and botanical print are interesting but in a traditional way. 
This print spoke to me and I encourage you to look for prints that do the same. 
When you love a piece of clothing you'll wear it with confidence and have fun styling it! I believe in enjoying your clothes.

Fun Fact: Lemon flavored and printed anything is my favorite!

I paired them with these on trend clogs (they give me a whole new view with the height!) and a statement necklace for added shine, texture and color.  It really breaks up the solid white blouse. I'm really working to wear more of my jewelry this year.

This Spring/Summer keep cool & beautiful in crisp cotton. 









Dress Beautifully in Light Crisp Cotton

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: