Mar 30, 2022

Stand Out Top

 


To me a stand out top with a good pair of jeans and a heel just a smidge too tall for for comfort is a perfect outfit for those 'I want to look sassy' occasions.  Maybe it's a girls night out, a date night, or a celebration and while you could wear a dress (I'll never say no), I find it modern, chic and effortlessly cool to jazz up a pair of jeans.

This top looks worldly to me in the print and muted colors while the shoulder ruffles and peplum give it lots of femininity. I like adding unique pieces to my wardrobe that break up the classics to keep my style current. And while jeans are always a good choice, skirts and shorts are cute pairing options too (especially when it gets hot).
 







Dress Beautifully in a Stand Out Top

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: