Mar 9, 2022

Gingham & Bubble Gum



Gals, let me first showcase the prettiest of colors that ever will be, bubble gum pink. This ultimate girlie color brings me more cheer than any other. In a crisp cotton and grand length, this bright pink maxi is all things comfortable and gorgeous. 

As quintessential Barbie as this pink color is, as is a gingham check print to Spring. Florals may dominate the season but this perpendicular graphic is a close second. This pattern is simple and makes me want to sit out under the sun enjoying a picnic with my dears.

I went casual tying this blouse at the waist and look forward to styling with a crop top for a summer shindig, a printed tee for day time and a tweed jacket for church. 

I encourage you to style pink and gingham this Spring.








Dress Beautifully in Gingham & Bubble Gum Pink

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: