Mar 28, 2022

WELCOME, WELCOME

Happy Monday! A new week, morning and day to start.  


The word 'WELCOME' has been on my heart this past week. I am a strict person when it comes to my schedule and tasks. So, you can confidently call me a control freak.  The reality is that very little is in my control. Life is full of interruptions and unexpected events. When it comes to welcoming what the day will bring, well, I hesitate to leave the door open.

This prayer was shared by one of the gals in my bible study last week and it has been a big encouragement.


It's easy to 'welcome' what I've made room for and what/who I delight in but it's often the things that I don't that can grow me, strengthen me and challenge me.


I want to gladly receive what is given to me regardless of what, who or when it comes or even how difficult. I'm so curious to see what my days will look like if I opened myself to all possibilities wanted or unwanted with arms wide.

I hope that the word 'Welcome' and this prayer encourages you!

Dress Beautifully with a Welcoming Heart

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: