Mar 4, 2022

Friday Favorites: Bright Bold Spring Tops


TGIF! Yesterday was sunny with clear blue Carolina skies and 80F! I spent the afternoon outside with Vivian in a tank top  & shorts soaking up all the warm rays. She dressed up and took her babies on a stroll. Gals, my Mamma heart is so proud at what a sweet little Mamma she is and at her ability to style herself beautifully! Clearly, I'm raising her right to never leave home without lipstick! 

While it may be back to chilly temps today, Spring is right around the corner and I am more than ready for it. It's my favorite season. A bright bold colorful top is a style essential.  Pair it with jeans - I'm eager for bright white pairs personally and you'll be in the spirit to welcome the warmer, more colorful season.

Here are some of my favorite tops for Spring ...














3 additional prints


4 additional colors





Dress Beautifully in a Bright Spring Top

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: