Mar 23, 2022

Butterfly Beauty

 


Gals, it's time. Time to bust out the mini sundresses. The warm temperatures, blooming flowers and chirping birds have confirmed, it is Spring. Spring is my favorite season for its awakening from the cold gloomy winter with warm pastel colors and new blooms. 

Tip: If you're fair like me, it also may be time to bust out the tanning lotion!

I shared with you this maxi dress that's flattering for all women and today, the mini version.  It's constructed in a crisp cotton with an elongating split neckline, slimming stretch waist, just the right amount of volume on the sleeve (also slimming)  and a tiered skirt perfect for play and twirling! Oh and pockets :)

I immediately said "Oooo" when I saw this colorful butterfly print. My younger sister was always a butterfly enthusiast so I think of her when I see them. To me they're one of the most magical of God's creations.  Something about their colors and fast flutter, making them impossible to catch, is enticing. 


I rarely wear a short hemline but this dress isn't too far above the knee making it comfortable and appropriate for all occasions. Paired with these new favorite platforms (I feel sooo tall in them) that are so comfortable I'm ready for all the Spring shindigs! 







Butterfly Mini Dress (additional print & in black) - Eyelet Version 4 colors

Dress Beautifully in a Mini Dress

XOXO Sarah-Louise

1 comment:

Anuttara Fabric The Designer Brand said...

Look adorable with Khadi Cotton Saree Enhance the natural beauty of your skin with natural fibers of cotton.
Buy Khadi Cotton Saree at India's Best Shopping Store.
Anuttara Fabrics - Designer Dress Material Shop