May 27, 2022

Friday Favorites: Looks Lately

TGIF! Today is Vivian's last day of school for the year! I find myself full of feelings. I'm proud of how much she's learned, grown and fun she's had but also taken back at how fast it all went by. And when I think about next week being the start of Summer I'm bursting with excitement at the fun I get to share with her splashing in the sun! 

There have been so many celebrations and events this month. So today, I'm sharing with you the outfits I've worn lately ... 


I wore this pale pink butterfly dress to Vivian's ballet recital.



I wore this outfit to a Mother's Day event



I wore this light and airy smocked maxi dress to Vivian's end of year class party.
I purchased it from a local boutique, Charlotte's.



I wore this to a Charlotte Football Club game



This dress is a part of a collaboration with Tuckernuck. I snapped this picture immediately after opening the package.

It is out of stock but you can request a notification for when it's restocked HERE


I tried this dress on in store for my sister and I love it! Light weight & comfortable. She wore it to Vivian's dance recital. It's a fun dress for Summer.
I'd swap out the tie belt for a rattan one.



This dress caught my eye in the store for the bold colors and sweet berry & floral print.
It's made of a crisp cotton and very flattering. 


Dress Beautifully for All Your Summer Shindigs

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: