May 25, 2022

LWD with Style


A little white dress (LWD) is a staple for the Summer season. This clean fresh palette is not only a classic but a blank canvas for adding your personal touch.
White also brightens your appearance and has such a lovely look to it.

Belts are my go-to for adding style to my outfits. I have quite the collection of vintage & designer belts. I find them flattering for adding structure, shape, texture and shine. While they do add significant interest they don't overtake which is key when adding accessories.

I encourage you to embrace bright whites and to add your personality to a look that's otherwise simple.

Statement jewelry, shoes, scarves, handbags & hats are all great ways to express your style.









Dress Beautifully in a Little White Dress

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: