May 20, 2022

Friday Favorites: Summer Shoes



TGIF! When it comes to shoes in the Summer I like nude & comfort! haha That sounds funny! What I mean is, I prefer nude/tan colored sandals that are easy to walk in and made of leather so that with sweat (unpleasant but reality) you are less likely to endure blisters and pinching.
The reason for the nude color is that it is elongating on the leg (mine are short AND I have cankles ugh) and they are a nice, noncompetitive complement to bright colorful outfits.

Here are some stylish neutral sandals for Summer ...


I wear these for dressy occasions 


I bought these last year and thrilled they're back.
The raffia is perfectly fitting for Summer 


I love the low heel 
I wrap it around and tie the straps in the back 


This style is extremely popular and this pair is extremely savvy.
Under $40 - 6 color options


I bought this pair last year and wore them like crazy!




super comfortable and the stars are oh so fun
3 color options


I like this pair for a dressier option over a flip flop

Dress Beautifully in Neutral Summer Sandals

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: