May 30, 2022

Remember

Happy Memorial Day! 


It's been a great start to Summer for us with our first trip to the pool, picnics, and neighborhood strolls. I even started a new book laying in our back yard hammock while Vivian napped yesterday only to doze off myself a couple chapters in.  It was glorious gals! I don't ever ever ever nap but something about the sound of the birds chirping and laying under the Carolina blue skies relaxed even me.

I've been reminding myself of how great the men and women that serve our country are with their willingness to sacrifice so that Americans can live free. You may not know this but Ryan, my husband, served in the US Navy as a medical officer. It was some of the best times of our lives living on a Marine base and yet it was also some of the toughest when he was deployed to the Middle East. We both grew and so did our gratitude for all service members past and present.

This day is to remember those that gave it all. #Grateful



Enjoy and Celebrate the privilege of this free land!

Dress Beautifully and Proudly as an American

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: