May 6, 2022

Friday Favorites: Ruby Red

 TGIF! Gals it was straight up hot this week! Vivian keeps asking how much longer until Summer so we can go to the pool & beach ... not much my darling! 

I recently cleaned out and organized my seasonal clothing in my closet and realized I don't own any red outside of 1 sweater and 1 pair of pants.  I wear both at Christmas time.  I do have a red handbag and pair of crocodile knee high boots but for some reason red accessories (my favorite being 2 ruby bracelets) appeal to me more than clothing. My only guess is that I wear a big red mane on my head every. single. day. so I feel no need for more.

I've actually encountered a lot of gals who let their hair or skin color hold them back from colors. I say, Nonsense! 

My Red Floral Ruffle Top

This red blouse spoke to me with the ruffles and classic print. I also find it versatile for all year wear.

Here are some ruby red pieces sure to make you feel like a gem!



























Dress Beautifully in Red

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: