May 23, 2022

Matching Set - Styled 7 Ways


both come in multiple colors

I love matching sets! They're intentional in their purpose of two pieces made of the same fabric while at the same time giving way to so many style options split apart. This particular set is a cute one for Summer. 

*Disclaimer - I know crop tops aren't for everyone (I'm not wearing it to church for crying out loud) but styled tastefully with high waisted bottoms I'm sure your Mamma won't have a stroke... even if she doesn't quite approve.


A maxi skirt is my fav to pair with cropped tops. 
With a high waist and full length the proportions are balanced


High waisted wide leg pants are also a great option for a long sleek look and balance.
Note: I'm wearing my normal size but in petite in these pants


If you are going to opt for shorts, make them high waisted and a tad longer.
A structured pair adds sophistication to compensation for all the exposed skin.


I love a peplum top with A-line skirts. They add an extra layer of fun!
I think most gals assume you need to tuck in a top for waist definition - but the peplum already has that and it adds extra structure. 


You can't go wrong with a cotton tank on a hot Summer day!
A little loose tuck adds just the right shape.
I also wear petite in this tank.


Classic denim just goes great with everything!

Dress Beautifully in a Matching Set

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: