May 18, 2022

She Wears Seashells


Summer is almost here!!!!! There just aren't enough exclamation points to convey my excitement through this blog. I can. not. wait. to hold my little darling's tiny hand in mine as we walk our toes out onto the sand, let the water hit our legs and collect all the pretty shell treasures.  The most joyful memories I have with her are at the beach. It's pure magic!

My youngest sister is the biggest beach lover among us and she's the one who found this skirt for me. It's going to be a piece I keep forever.  I love the pretty shells, colors and fun ruffle design. It's not just a vacation piece, it's perfectly fitting for anywhere you are this Summer.

I paired it with a cream top but really think a pale pink, yellow, blue, orange or brown would be a lovely compliment to the print colors. I found these platform raffia sandals last year and was excited to see them back (linked at the bottom of the post). They're super comfortable. 

Note: this skirt has a side zipper and I find that pieces with this closer run a tad small - I went up one size.




Rattan handbags are so popular for Summer and you can find them just about anywhere.
I found mine at a vintage shop. Antique accessories and home decor are my favorite!
I always imagine the gals that wore them before me and the homes the decor was used in. 
It's a sweet hobby of mine to hunt for old treasures.
I will say I do wish I had one that had more of a drop handle for easier carry.







Dress Beautifully in Seashells by the Seashore

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: