May 11, 2022

Summer Mini


Gals, with warmer days ahead comes higher hems. I'm not in my 20's anymore and I believe in dressing modestly but there's something fun about an above the knee sundress.

This one in particular, struck my fancy for its flutter sleeves and flare skirt.  Both elements are flattering, creating a shapely silhouette. They also provide comfort and easy of movement. The print is primarily purple, a favorite, but all the other colors are great for adding complimentary jewelry/accessories.

I also want to note the sweetheart neckline, another feminine and flattering design attribute that makes this dress lovely. I paired this dress with platform heels but a flat sandal and even a fun sneaker is a comfortable and stylish shoe option.

I encourage you to add a short (but not too short) sundress to your summer wardrobe.








Dress Beautifully in a Summer Mini

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: