May 4, 2022

Berry Sweet Mommy & Me


Gals, I love matching with my little darling. (I share that surprising no one hehe ) I even love matching with my own Mamma! I often purchase us identical blouses. I find it precious to imitate the ones I love most and plan to do so as long as I can! (Vivian may disagree come her teenage years but I will cross that bridge when we get there).

With Mothers' Day this Sunday I find it perfectly fitting to share these mommy and me dresses!

These sundresses are such an easy breeze and berry sweet option for the summer.  They are available in several prints and colors, with one sure to suit your fancy. The crisp cotton is cool and the design is perfectly fitting for movement and accommodating undergarments (I avoid a strapless bra). 

I encourage you to enjoy the warm sunny weather in a sundress, matching or not.




The moment I showed Vivian our matching dresses she was so excited to have her picture taken.



My Darling




Dress Beautifully in Matching Dresses

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: