Jan 11, 2023

The Popular Pant

Wide leg crop pants are flattering comfortable and quite honestly a pretty pair of pants. They're slimming on the leg and offer the opportunity for any shoes pairing.

This one pair however is so popular among actual gals I know, online influencers and the staff and retailer itself. This pant is so loved that it comes in a ton of colors, prints and fabrics (stretch cotton, corduroy, velvet, faux leather).

I finally got myself a pair and whole heartedly agree they're amazing! They're so easy to move around in and give my go-to denim a break. I chose this dark olive color as you can style this just as you would a neutral. I do have my eye on the purple pair and find the prints super fun.

Style Tip: these do have stretch so I went my with normal size.



Dress Beautifully in a Cropped Wide Leg Pant

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: