Jan 25, 2023

Now & Later

Long skirts have gained a ton of real estate space in may closet over the past few years. I get so much more femininity, color, print and comfort over a pair of jeans but still have the same coverage. 

Perk: With a long skirt you still don't have to shave or use tanning lotion (a must for my fair self!)

Here's how I style them across the seasons ...

I chose a dark burgundy color (black, olive and brown would be lovely too)
A leather or denim jacket would add a warm layer.

For Cooler Days:
Darker colors
Sweaters
Vests/Jackets
Boots

Swap the dark color out for a lighter shade top and add sandals or sneakers

For Warmer Days:
Light colors
Tees/Tanks (even a crop top for vacation!)
Cotton
Sandals
Sneakers


I truly believe a long skirt with colors & prints that feel pretty to you will be a great investment in your wardrobe as a piece that transitions across seasons and occasions. 

Perk: I also believe they make you look taller when keeping the waist high and top tucked in/cropped.



Dress Beautifully in a Long Skirt 
All Year Long

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: