Jan 23, 2023

Workout Wear

 Happy Monday gals! I exercise nearly every single day, therefore I wear workout clothes a lot and yet I rarely share about these necessities in my wardrobe. 

I focus primarily on function when it comes to these pieces as I do a lot of high intensity movements and I want lots of support and a very good snug fit that keeps me cool and moving easy. But I do still want them to look good too. 

Bathroom selfie b/c I felt silly taking a pic in the gym weight room

I don't have a big variety when it comes to my workout wear. I wear the same tops in many colors/prints, leggings, shorts and tennis skirts. Sports bras is where I do have a big mix. I buy them when I find one that can do the job and that's often at random retailers. 

Note: I ONLY wear workout clothing while actually exercising. Never ever outside the gym or running/walking. Never. 

Note: These pieces are an investment and one I value due to function and frequency of wear. I wash them on delicate and air dry!

Here are the pieces I workout in ...


I have this is so many colors! 
Very light & cool
I wear a size 0 or 2


This one is cropped so I size up to a 4 for length.
It's modern, cool and super easy to move in


these are the ONLY ones I wear
I wear a size 2 and can run, jump and do all the moves easily


I wear these mostly in the summer for running & outdoor exercise
I size up to a 4 or 6


I absolutely love wearing these in the warmer months
A very feminine look when being athletic
I like the longer length and size up to a 6


I like this one for support & sizing


These are an investment but the only socks I wear
I have painful arthritic feet so these are necessary 


I've been running in this shoe for 20 years!
It is the BEST


I wear these at the gym and outside.
I do all forms of exercise in these.


I just upgraded my very very old mat to this one and love it.
I use a mat daily.

Dress Beautifully While You Exercise

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: