Jan 20, 2023

Friday Favorites: Celebration Tops

 TGIF! This week was a fun one! Vivian was out of school on Monday which just so happened to be a day that Ryan had off of work. We surprised her and went to a ranch where you drive around the property and can feed animals out of your car! We were also able to tour the property and feed/pet them.  It was a hoot of a time for us all! 

Today is also a big day as we are saying goodbye to puppy Trixie for 3 weeks while she is being trained by a professional. I've been so frustrated with the puppy phase but now that she's gone I find myself a tiny bit sad until I remember her crazy and I'm happy with our decision to better all of our lives.



As I look at my calendar there are so many celebrations already filling it up! Birthdays, girls nights and events. A snazzy top is great option for these occasions. You can simply pair with jeans or trousers. 

Tip: I find a super skinny pants with heels is the most fun!

Here are some tops perfect to celebrate in ... 


also in black




Simple but so chic in all black


also in pink


red is always a sassy shade


I have this in white
also in red & black


this is a statement but I love it!


2 other colors





Dress Beautifully at Celebrations

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: