Jan 18, 2023

Golden


Last week I wore this golden color and my sister says to me, 'that is your color!'.  I was perplexed. I don't gravitate to this shade of yellow, had never thought about it being a complement to my personal tones and yet I don't think she's wrong. 


It's just the right amount of bright and bold but in a rich and soft way in this feminine blouse. I easily could have paired it with my go-to light wash jeans but I want to show you more ways to mix colors with other colors, giving your neutrals a break.


I wish I had added a necklace, one that's a bit of a statement with some soft colors to add some texture and print. But also I'm happy with just letting the gold shine.



I love these pants for their high waist and minimal pleating for comfort. They add just the right amount of room so that the fabric skims (more flattering that super fitted). 
Tip: If I don't replace the self fabric belt (rare) I will tie it beyond the belt loop so it hangs more on the hip.


I kept my handbag and shoes very soft and neutral as these jewel tones need no competition.



Dress Beautifully in Gold

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: