Jun 30, 2016

Cold Shoulder


This shoulder baring top is perfect for summer! The flutter sleeves add the perfect touch of femininity and the strappy design adds just the right amount of sass.

I like this design for several reasons, there’s no need for elastic like you find with off the shoulder tops, the straps offer support and allow for movement and you don’t look/feel so bare and exposed having straps.  The flutter sleeve adds a delicate element and brings a hint of that 70’s style vibe.

I also like that it’s dressy enough for an evening out but is just as chic paired with a pair of distressed jeans.  I paired it with a pair of ivory trousers for a more polished look. 

This top comes in ivory and navy – my two very favorite neutrals.  I pushed myself to go with navy as my white/ivory inventory is off the charts and I’m glad I did!  It’s a nice change to add some darker shades and perfectly fitting with my white jeans. 


I’ll be shimmy-shimmy shakin in this number over this July 4th Holiday! 








Strappy Off the Shoulder Top: Ann Taylor - More Options || Trousers: Ann Taylor || 
Sandals: Tory Burch & Similar || 

Dress Beautifully in a Strappy Off the Shoulder Top

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: