Jun 1, 2016

Louise

I consider myself lucky to have a ‘double’ name.  Louise is a hand-me-down name from my great grandma, grandma and Mamma.  I’m the 4th so it means a lot to carry it on. I was also born in the early 80’s where Sarah was on the popular list so it helped to distinguish. Louise isn’t so common, but I love it! Oh and it means ‘Beautiful’ J

So imagine my twinkle when I discovered the shoe line ‘Louise Et Cie’.  Finally my not-so-common double name was famous!  AND the shoes,  A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!
I’m not what most would consider a big shoe person.  I like classic and comfortable.  Compared to most gals my shoe inventory reflects quality over quantity  Salvatore will always be my first shoe love but Louise Et Cie is high on my list of favorites.

These shoes are so well made!  The designs are traditional with a modern twist so they’re sure to last over the changing trends.  One of the defining aspects of this shoe line is that there are plenty of mid height heels.  Personally, I prefer mid heels on my painful feet.  Flats aren’t always comfortable or dressy enough and high heels just plain hurt! I also find that a mid heel height is not only more wearable but very classy.  And I’m keepin it classy everyday!

Remember those pink heeled sandals from this Friday 5 post … I couldn’t resist and ordered them! The brown box was waiting for me when I returned from Memorial Day at the beach. 

I’ve rounded up some of the beautiful shoes from the current Louise Et Cie line for you.
I shop them at Nordstrom, Dillards and Louise Et Cie.

PS.  In case you didn’t know she’s the wife of designer Vince Camuto.
P.S.S. I really want to meet her!


 1.    2.    3.    4.    5.    6.    7.    8.    9.    10.   11.

Dress Beautifully in Louise Et Cie Shoes

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: