Jun 14, 2016

ALL the Pretty!


Color, color, and more color and it doesn't stop there!  This dress has print, beading, ruffles and all the intricate detail you can squeeze into one dress. Oh My!  It's everything a sundress should be, swingy, bright and pretty.  And that's exactly how I felt when I tried it on.

I shared with you gals my new movement to embrace shift and swing dresses here & here.  I must say, I'm having a lot of fun strutting around in these numbers.

There's so much detail in this dress with the elaborate print and delicate beading throughout.  You just can't appreciate it's ornate design through pictures.  I feel that this dress is perfectly pretty for day time, evening and just about any summer soiree.

Because of the array of colors you could pair it with almost any colored shoe or purse.  I chose cobalt here but wore those pink heels from this post to church and the office. To let the dress speak for itself I believe a neutral shoe and handbag would do just that.

Simply put, this dress has all the pretty!








Dress: Anthropologie ||  Blue Heels: Similar & Here || Earrings: Kendra Scott || 

Dress Beautifully in a Colorful, Printed Sundress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: