Jun 2, 2016

Denim Dance


Combining the Classics with the Current is the way to Chic.  As a gal in her 30’s I want to look both timeless and modern. 

Denim is forever, while the off-the-shoulder neckline is a something that may drift in and out of popularity.

This denim number with its ruffles literally made me shimmy in the dressing room.  It’s of lighter weight and in a swing shape keeps you cool and gives lots of movement.  Ok it may make you want to twirl too!

I scored this designer dress at my local Marshalls for a steal compared to its msrp.  Let me touch on this, personally I love shopping at Marshalls and Homegoods.  I find unique home décor as well as clothing for great prices.  Living in Charlotte I find my local stores offer high end labels from time to time, but it’s a game of luck catching your size and pieces you like.  A lot of my gal pals find these stores overwhelming and too time consuming to shop.  Eh it’s all about your personal preference.  But in case you didn’t know, you can shop online!

I paired this dress with neutral wedges but a pair of gladiator sandals, perhaps a fedora and a cross body and you’re easy breezy casual for any weekend shenanigans you find yourself getting into.  Add a pop of color in your accessories such as a jewelry or a neck scarf.


I’ve linked several denim off the shoulder dresses below … 






Denim Dress: AG - Similar - Here - Here - Here & Here || Wedges: Clarks || 

Dress Beautifully in a Denim Off the Shoulder Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: