Feb 24, 2017

Friday 5: Pants Party

TGIF!!! Let's just take a moments to give thanks for the most amazing Spring-like weather we've been blessed with this week.  I've been soaking up the warm sunshine everyday running and working in our yard.

When it comes to pants it's debatable whether finding a perfect fit is just as hard as the swimsuit hunt.  It doesn't matter if your petite, tall, curvy or straight, a pair that fits the waist, hips and legs is a true challenge.

May I now take this opportunity to share with you the solution!  Recently I discovered the fabulous fits at Banana Republic.  Whether it's jeans, work trousers or fun prints for both weekdays or weekends they have a fit for all.


  Green   Pink   Red  //  Fray Hem Blue   Fray Hem White   Fray Hem Distressed   //   

For my work pants I'm all about the Avery.  They sit just right on the waist and in a cropped length I not only can avoid a trip to the tailor for hemming, but I can wear flats or heels.

I also like the Ryan.  They're a tad longer and in a slim leg I get a long lean line that's perfect for a sophisticated office look.  I'll take any pant that makes me look taller :)

If you're looking for a super sleek pant, Sloan is your fit.  With stretch that holds it's shape all day.

For a traditional trouser Logan is the ticket.  From the hip to hem they flow straight down not only give comfortable room for movement but is crazy flattering on the body.  I feel classy in these trousers!

And then there's fun pants.  I'm talking wide leg crops, prints, pleats and more!

Now, when it comes to denim BR's got you covered.  From classic dark washes to fun fray hems, I promise you'll find a pair or 3!  Jeans are hard gals but I have to give kudos where they're due and I'm sold on these blues (or whites, blacks, distressed ....).  They have a rise, stretch and length for every gal.

Sooooo, if you're a local Charlotte shopper join me for a style session this weekend Friday & Saturday to find your perfect fit AND 40% pants!!!


Dress Beautifully in a Perfectly Fitting Pant

XOXO Sarah Louise



No comments: