Feb 20, 2017

White Lace


I'd like to say I planned this red white and blue look in honor of Presidents Day but it was just coincidence.  But, since today is a day set aside to honor this country's leaders, I will share with you this....

1Timothy 2:1-2
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

My obsession for white tops is going to live on forever! Lately, I find myself really loving lace. I remember shopping for my wedding gown and despising the fabric on myself. I'm still not crazy about lace dresses however I adore the feminine texture for separates. 

This top is constructed in a swing style; easy breeze for the upcoming warm temps. It's full of detail from seam to seam.  The lace is more of an eyelet design and the trim is in thick woven fabric for added emphasis to the shape.  If I had to pick a sleeve length to be my favorite it would definitely be elbow.  It's slimming on the arm and not so standard, making a piece more interesting. 

Last week for Valentine's Day these lace up red pumps made their debut.  Red shoes are just classic and fun.  Lace up flats are everywhere and I have a pair, but I don't find them to be comfortable.  This block heel pair is not only better fitting, they're dressy enough for work and chic enough for casual styling too.  The tasseled laces add the perfect touch. 

There's just something about a white top and jeans that's simply timeless.  Crisp and Cool. 










Dress Beautifully in White Lace 

XOXO Sarah Louise

1 comment:

charlos john said...

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Navy Dresses