Feb 27, 2017

Ruffled Stripes


This look has me ready to spring into Spring! See, last week was such a tease with warm sunny weather.  Now it's back to the the chill. I've decided while I can't quite wear some of these Spring styles I can at least be ready right?!

The iconic stripe meets feminine modern details in this dress.  In a classic cotton shift design with added ruffled bell sleeves this dress can take you from workday to weekend and then right into your suitcase for a relaxing vacation.  It's easy-breezy comfortable and a piece you'll be glad to repeat.

I must share with you how in love I am with these wedges!  They actually come in couple variations inspired by the luxe Chloe wedges that came out last year. (but for a much better price) I chose these over these as I preferred the connected ankle strap to hold my feet in the wedge when walking and I find them more flattering.  They come in several colors but I went with my go-to nude shade.  One of my gal pals fussed at me for only buying nude shoes.  What can I say? I like what I like gals and they just simply go with everything while also flattering my legs the best.

These wedges are light weight, not too high and in quality leather allows for  breathability and comfort fit. I am going to be strutting all Spring/Summer in these shoes!

When it comes to sunglasses I have champagne taste and with so many styles on my wish list I just can't take the plunge to splurge.  I lucked up when finding these designer inspired shades on a target run ... it's fact that you can't just go to target for what's on your list #thestruggleisreal

Stripes, ruffles and bell sleeves are the must-have style elements this season!







(Exact dress sold out from Factory - check your local store!) 

Dress Beautifully in Stripes 

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: