Oct 23, 2017

Mamma Monday: Baby Shower Dresses

One of the sweetest blessings when expecting a baby is the gift of a shower.
It's given to the Mamma-to-be to help her prepare for motherhood with things she and baby will need throughout the first year.  Like when you got married, those family and friends who love you want to set you up with gifts to assist with the big transition.  Because gals, it's a lot.

Showers are special occasions.  A time for putting you best self forward, because you will be the center of the celebration ... and these sweet memories will be captured in lots of pictures.
That means you must dress beautifully.

I'm so honored to have the love of my gal pals that are hosting my showers!

I knew when I found out our baby was a girl, that her nursery was going to be based on the color lavender.  Feminine but different.  I then started thinking that I wanted to wear a lavender dress for one of my showers.  And naturally, I picked a dress that Princess Kate has worn!

Please don't feel that if you are having a boy you need to wear blue or even pink if you're having a girl.  You should wear a dress that makes you feel beautiful.

Here are some dresses I've scouted for you that would be absolutely lovely for a baby shower ...


Purple Floral (I wore this one to church last Sunday) ||  Pink Ruffle Sleeve  ||  Blue Lace  ||  
Pink Drop Waist Ruffle (I'm wearing this one to a shower!) ||
 Lavender Blossom  (I'm wearing this one to a shower as worn by the Duchess!) ||

Dress Beautifully for Your Baby Shower

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: