Oct 25, 2017

Pink Fur Vest


Gals I love fur!  I know it makes no sense living down here in the South.

When I saw this fur number in pink I got all excited.  Now, when I featured it on this Friday 5 post several of my gal pals were less than thrilled. Mr's not a fan either. To each their own ladies.  If there's a unique piece that tickles your fancy who cares if your gal pals like it or not.  Rock it!

Now since this vest is a bit loud I paired it with basics: a denim shirt and black skinny jeans.

If colored fur isn't your thing go for more neutral in a brown or black. This one comes in navy and burgundy.
Or if your style is bold it comes in a leopard version!

PS When did my barely there bump grow into a belly?! There's no hiding this baby girl :)









Dress Beautifully in a Fur Vest

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: