Oct 17, 2017

Plaid Season


Plaid Season is the Best Season!  Am I right?  The cool temps of Fall are so refreshing after months of a scorching hot summer.  When I think of fall the colors of the changing leaves, pumpkins, mums and plaid come to mind.

I wouldn't say that I wear a lot of plaid as it's fairly casual but a do appreciate the classic print in moderation.  I work in an office not on a tree lot.  I find plaid tops can be pretty designed in color palettes other than the primary colors.  I have pink and jewel toned plaid button down shirts and feel feminine and cozy in them. 

This top caught my eye for its unique take on the basic top.  Rather than in a button down design it's a pull over with smocking detail on the mock neck and sleeve cuffs. With a growing bump and lady lumps button downs are in maternity styles only these days.  This top has a lady like blouse look to it making it quite pretty and appropriate with trousers or a skirt to work.

I'm grateful I can still take advantage of 'normal' clothing that will transition in and out of pregnancy.

Now pants are another story - elastic has become my friend! But thank goodness you can find designer jeans to fit the bump - I prefer the under belly fit. That over-the-top itchy stuff is uncomfortable to me and won't stay up ... maybe later when she's a bit bigger.

Embrace the season in a pretty plaid top!







Plaid Top ||  Maternity Jeans & Non ||  Booties  ||  Tote  ||  Earrings  || 

Dress Beautifully in Plaid

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: