Oct 3, 2017

Ruffles & Romance


This dress has all the romantic feels.  With it's ruffles, violet mini floral print and flowy wrap design I instantly felt pretty in it.  Even Mr kept telling me just how beautiful I looked in it :)
Speaking of romance, today is 11 years since our first date! That day our lives changed forever, now here we are over 7 years of marriage and baby girl on the way! We are blessed beyond measure!
ok I could go on and on about our love but let's talk about this dress ....

Now, I'm not a fan of cold shoulder design so when I've worn this dress I didn't put my arms through the shoulder ruffles and wore this dress as if it were sleeveless.  Gals, fashion is what you buy, style is what you do with it.  And I'm all about having my own personal style rather than what the stores suggest.  I also removed the fabric sash and replaced with a leather belt.  I like to add texture and the leather adds a touch of contrast to all the feminine elements.

This dress has a higher waist line of thin elastic which makes it perfect for transitioning into maternity.  It's also a faux wrap - meaning the front layer is sewn as an overlay (so no worrying about coverage when sitting or holding your dress together on a windy day!

This dress is perfect for all year just add a layer for cooler temps, such as a denim jacket or sweater.
Trade in heels for booties for a more casual look over the weekend.

You're sure to feel pretty how ever you style it!






Ruffle Floral Dress  ||  Belt  || Pumps  ||  Handbag  ||  Earrings  || 

Dress Beautifully in a Romantic Ruffled Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This information has really been helpful for most of the readers. I really appreciate the way you have written about this. I will really like to read more on this from you. Sara Dresses