Oct 18, 2017

Sleeveless Sweater


Gals, it’s been a few days now of chilly mornings and evenings – I hesitate to say it but I believe Fall is finally here!

Having baby girl in my belly has me warmer than normal.  I’ve taken the extra blanket off of our bed and I don’t wear socks when I sleep anymore.
I worry I may freeze Mr out this winter.

I’ve also been taking advantage of the cooler weather and exercising outside.

This sleeveless sweater is the perfect piece this time of year.  It’s so soft and cozy but not too warm that come lunch time you’re sweating. 

Note: it's not maternity so for the 99% who are readying that don't have a bump keep reading

I prefer sleeveless pieces for these reasons:
  •         I have petite arms and it’s sloppy and annoying to have sleeves hanging over my hands
  •        I work hard on my arms in the gym and like to show them off
  •        Easy to layer
  •        Unrestricted movement
This sweater is designed for such a flattering fit with a turtleneck that isn’t bulky or smothering, a wider shoulder - almost cap sleeve that conceals and helps create an hourglass shape, side slits so that it lays nicely, and cable knit that’s vertical only down the center front (it can add bulk when all over).

I also love the oatmeal color of this sweater – light and neutral to pair with anything. I went with my go-to favorite pants these days in black and continued the neutral theme but in a print with leopard calf hair loafers.
If you do not own leopard calf hair shoes – go get some!  These are soooo comfortable! I love the pointed toe and can wear them with anything. I have a pair of pumps too. 
My love of leopard is fierce – I even have a maternity top and dress in leopard #naturally.

Oh and how about I’m wearing this exact look in real life today! Minus the bracelets – they can sometimes be a bother when working at my desk typing.

AND this sweater is on major sale right now – so you need to have it J


PS for when it really does get cold try layering a fitted white or striped tee underneath – or even a dress shirt.







Sleeveless Sweater  ||  Pants  ||  Leopard Shoes  ||  Handbag & Similar  ||  Bracelet  || 

Dress Beautifully in a Sleeveless Sweater

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: