Oct 20, 2017

Friday 5: Leopard Love

TGIF! Friday's are always busy in the office UGH I have to present at our weekly afternoon meetings and all I can think about is flying the coop and turning the work off.

This weekend is packed full of fun.  Tonight I'm gathering with some gal pals from church, tomorrow a ladies lunch then our church's Fall Festival (it's THE event of the year with bounce houses, hay rides, dessert contest and fireworks!!!) and Sunday after church I'm headed to Raleigh to visit some gal pals since I have to be there for work on Tuesday.  

Again I say TGIF! 

This week's Friday 5 is full of leopard love - because I seriously LOVE leopard.  I have it in all aspects of my wardrobe and even in some home decor. So I couldn't limit it to just 5 pieces so I just multiplied it giving you ample options.
Even with my baby bump I've added a top & dress in maternity designs.

Leopard is a neutral, so style it accordingly.  Treat it as you would a tan, brown or black because all of those hues are elements of the print.  You can even get bold and mix it with florals or stripes! 

Ladies - add some leopard love to your life! 


Maternity: Dress  Tee  Turtleneck  Tunic  Skirt


Shoes: Booties   Loafers  Pumps,  Slides  Flats

Accessories: Clutch  Crossbody Bag  Scarf,  Belt  Vest 

Tops:  Cami   Sweatshirt    Short Sleeve   Sweater   V-Neck

Dress Beautifully in Leopard

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: