Oct 31, 2017

Crisp White Shirt Dress


I have an obsession with crisp white cotton!  I have for as long as I can remember.  I get it from my Mamma and Grandma who always wore white cotton tops.  It's just so clean and fresh. 
I also like how lighter brighter shades compliment my fair complexion.

Bright whites just make you look and feel invigorated.

I even have 5 crisp white cotton dress shirts for my maternity wardrobe!  They are each a little different with ruffles, cuffs, and buttons.

This crisp trapeze dress is one I purchased from Anthropologie a few seasons ago but has been a great transition piece for my baby bump.  To give it more of a cold weather look I paired it with over the knee boots.  Adding boots is a great way to style dresses into the colder months.

I added a broach to the buttoned collar rather than a necklace.  I think it makes it more sophisticated and sharp.







Laughter looks beautiful on everyone!




Crisp White Shirt Dress  ||  Over the Knee Boots  ||  Handbag  ||  Broaches  ||  

Dress Beautifully in a Crisp White Cotton Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: