Sep 4, 2019

Berry Chic


A printed wrap dress is one of the most flattering and timeless pieces a woman can have in her wardrobe.
FYI: DVF makes the best ones!
A wrap dress creates a very feminine silhouette with movement and highlights the waistline.  The v-neckline is elongating. They're great for all occasions, office, church, date night and special occasions. Prints make outfits fun and interesting while also camouflaging (aka disguising any areas/lady lumps you don't want highlighted).

Belts are one of my absolute favorite accessories.  Most of mine are vintage.  I almost always remove the belt that may come with a dress or even if not add my own belt.  It breaks up a solid or print and adds texture.

Snake print is on fire this season and I'm thrilled!  As much as I love leopard print I think it's now 2nd to snake.  Now, I'm deathly afraid of them in real life but as for clothing, shoes and handbags, I'll cover myself.  I particularly loved this dress for it's raspberry color.  Great shade for transitioning into fall. And it's nice to have animal print not in neutrals.







Dress Beautifully in Color & Snake Print

XOXO Sarah-Louise


No comments: