Sep 20, 2019

Friday Favorites: Cool Duds

TGIF!  Gals, the temps cooled off a bit the past couple of days! #praise
And I'm so grateful for it because Vivian and I both love to be outside.

Here are my favorites I've found & think are fabulous ....


Snow Leopard Sweater
My younger sister actually shared this one with me.  We both are obsessed!
It was actually available at Nordstrom but sold-out immediately.


Plaid Blouse
This top says 'Yay Fall'.  I actually tried it on in store and loved it but decided to think on it as there are some other things I'm deciding between.  You can't have it all gals.
The fabric has a strong luster to it, which makes it dressy and has a boxy fit. The ruffles add a nice feminine balance to the plaid print.


Snake Tiered Skirt
Obsessed with snake print everything and with tiered maxi skirts.  I feel like the tiers add flair without lots of volume.


Ruffle Floral Dress
The soft blush and rust colors in this floral print are so sweet for fall.  The fabric is just delightful with the ruffles. This dress would be beautiful with pumps or booties.


Long Corduroy Blazer
My favorite color in one of my favorite wardrobe pieces!  I love blazers and this one in a longer length in soft corduroy is perfect for the season.  It would be super chic paired with jeans.


Snake Print Midi Dress
I have a snake print dress (and several other pieces) but if I didn't I'd love to have this one. I love the pale blush color.


Embroidered Puff Sleeve Top
Gals, I have this top and love it.  Embroidery is one of my favorite embellishments.
I did get this top in a petite size as I think it runs slightly big.


Velvet & Snake Loafers 

THESE. SHOES. I die!!!!! They are #1 on my Christmas list and I'm already begging for Santa to let me have them early for maximum strutting in their spectacular glory!
The avocado green velvet paired with the mustard snake is a luxurious match!
And oh the shine of the gold hardware!
I'm swooning!


Oblong Hoops
Love this modern take on a classic hoop!


Emerald Croc Crossbody
If you're looking to add color this season, make it emerald! This bag is a bargain (it's faux croc). 

Dress Beautifully this Fall 

XOXO Sarah-Louise


No comments: