Sep 13, 2019

Fall Wedding Style

Fall isn't just PSL season (I'll never understand the obsession - I drink my coffee piping hot and black) it is also wedding season. October is basically the new June for brides.
So between back to school and pumpkin patching you've got bridal showers and fancy receptions.
Meaning, you're going to need a pretty dress to wear. More than a church dress but less than a ballgown.
This is an opportunity to get all gussied up so embrace it!

Tip: Since this is more than likely a one time wear piece, Rent the Runway is a fabulous option!

I must also tell you that as I was collecting these dresses to share with you a majority of the dresses I loved I couldn't choose because they far too pricey!

Here are some statement worthy dresses for a Fall wedding ...


Available in multiple colors


Available in multiple colors


Available in multiple colors



Available in multiple colors



Available in multiple colors


Embroidered Chiffon


Floral 2 Piece Set
Love that you can split the top and skirt up for several looks beyond the wedding.


Front Tie One Shoulder


Dark Floral


Metallic Floral


Tiered Ruffes
Perfect for a destination wedding


Peplum Gown


Ruffled Off the Shoulder

Dress Beautifully for a Fall Wedding

XOXO Sarah-Louise

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thank you so much for this post!!! I ended up having my husband reach out to the bride (it's his CEOs daughter) about the attire and California "black tie" is different from "our" (aka the South) black tie. Apparently I can wear a shorter dress to the wedding...I will make sure to share pics of what I wear to all the events.

Emily said...

Thank you so much for this post!!! I ended up having my husband reach out to the bride (it's his CEOs daughter) about the attire and California "black tie" is different from "our" (aka the South) black tie. Apparently I can wear a shorter dress to the wedding...I will make sure to share pics of what I wear to all the events.