Sep 11, 2019

Puff Puff Puff


Gals, give me ALL the puff sleeves.  I shared about them on this post and you're going to see them again today and I'm confident at least another post or two.
They are the IT detail in fashion right now and I'm so happy about it.  While the 80's were a decade of bad makeup and hair, the puff sleeve was on point and I'm happy to see it come back in more subdued  designs.

If you've been reading for any length of time or know me IRL my obsession with crisp white shirts is borderline hoarding status. I'm not the least bit sorry.  I have almost as many white dresses and pants as I do tops.  I LOOOOOOVE white!

Note:  I was with my best friend when I bought this, and in the dressing room together she said 'girl you don't need another white top' ... she tried but you have to go with what you like.  At least it's different!

I found this top at a local boutique and while it may be on the 'extra' side of style I'm strutting proudly in it.  The ket to styling a statement piece is to keep everything else understand and simple.  So I went with distressed jeans (my new favorites!) a classic pump (balances the trendy) and a little color.

I also believe that when it comes to a statement piece it's the shape or print that's bold not both.







Dress Beautifully in a Puff Sleeve Top 

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: