Sep 18, 2019

Maxi for Fall


This. Dress.

I saw it displayed in the front of the store and made a beeline inside to try it on.  My first thought was it's going to swallow my petite frame whole ... just maybe it comes in petite sizing.  My regular size was there and to my surprise it fit! Without puddling on the ground doing the tip toe test (trying to envision with a little heel if I would still need to hem).

The colors, the beading, the print, the mock neckline, the sheer billowing sleeves, the trimmed tiers on the skirt, the fitted bodice, these are the things that make this dress beautiful!

It also has that 70's vibe that I swoon over.  Mid-century style is so me!

Note:  I did see that there are just a few sizes available online in petite.  If mine was one of them I would have opted for that just to shorten the sleeves and hem a tad. But my heels are mid-height and work just fine.

I love belts so I added one to break up the print of the dress and add my own style to it.

Maxi dresses aren't just for summer.  In a chiffon or synthetic poly they're great for the cooler months too.








Life's more fun when you're laughing! #truth



Dress Beautifully in a Maxi Dress

XOXO Sarah-Louise