Jun 12, 2014

Orange & Hot Pink - Southern Style

Take 2 Bright Summer Colors Orange & Hot Pink, Swirl them Together & What Do You Get??!!!

A Fabulous Dress Saturated with Color and Fun!

I'm a Belk Girl, Always have been.  My Mamma was Shopping with Me at Belk Before I was Even Born (It's a Family Tradition for Mine & Mr's Family).

Belk is Headquartered in my Hometown of Charlotte, NC - The Queen City 
And for 6 Years I was in Heaven Living 1 mile from the Flagship Store at Southpark Mall Charlotte, NC ... Those were the Days :)

All Southern Gals Shop & Register at Belk 'Modern Southern Style'
(I Seriously Wish I had Coined that Slogan - It Fits me to a T!)

One of my Favorite Things About Belk (Besides it's Family Values, Amazing Merchandise, and Customer Service) is that they have Featured a Southern Designer Showcase.  

One in Particular is LaRoque - A Designer I Absolutely Adore from South Carolina for her Feminine Boutique Flair of Beautiful Fabrics, Prints and Bow Finishes.  You can Find her Designs at Boutiques throughout the South. 

This Spring LaRoque Launched their Line at Belk.  I Couldn't Wait!  The Pieces were Just as I Expected - Colorful, Ladylike and Full of Style.

So Naturally I couldn't Pick Just One, so I Narrowed it Down to 3 (Stay Tuned Blog Posts to Come) 

This One Instantly made the Cut.  The Wide Collar, Swirl Print & of Course the Orange & Hot Pink Colors = Sold!




Dress - LaRoque for Belk (On Sale!)
Gold Pumps - Nine West 
Gold Coin Necklace - Towne & Reese Similar


Shop 'Modern Southern Style' at Belk

XOXO Sarah Louise








No comments: