Jun 25, 2014

The Wrap Dress

Wrap Dresses Add Extra Wonderful to the World of Fashion!

Thanks to the Fabulous Diane Von Furstenburg DVF, for making the Iconic Wrap Dress a Forever in Women's Fashion.   I have a Small Collection of DVF Vintage Wrap Designs that are Saved for Special Occasions. 

What makes the Wrap Dress so Iconic?? 

It's Skims the Feminine Figure, Wraps the Waist with a Sash and has a Skirt that Sways with Movement.

This Wrap Dress Caught my Eye with its Vibrant Ocean Blue Color and Geographic Print.

Note:  Prints are Amazing at Camouflaging! Keep your Prints Proportionate to Your Frame.

I was Hesitant about the Long Sleeves but I've Decided it Gives this Dress a Sleek Look.

I Kept with the Blue Hues with my Navy Quilted Bag that Belonged to my Grandma.  
I like to Add Sentimental Pieces to my Looks.  Its adds Extra Swing to my Step.



Wrap Dress - Banana Republic
Handbag - Belonged to my Grandma
Nude Pumps - Nine West


Wrap Yourself in Wonderful

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: