Jun 1, 2014

Social Scene

This Past Week my Red Hair & Southern Flair hasn't been seen on the Blog because I've been Dressing Beautifully on the Social Scene.

My Calendar has been Filled with Lots of Snazzy Soirees, Great Gal Pals, Fabulous Fashion and of course Champagne!

I Attended a Derby Themed Luncheon with some Fellow Military Spouses. 
Who would miss a Soiree that calls for Sundresses, Big Hats and Mint Juleps?!?!!

I was Tickled Pink to Prance in a Perfectly Lovely Derby Worthy Look.


Dress - Vintage Lilly Pulitzer  
Belt - Vintage 80's, Hat- Belk
Pink Beaded Evening Bag & Pearl Cuff - Gifts

Then there was the Awards Ceremony
For the Past Year I've Served as the Benevolence Chairperson for a Non-Profit that Supports my Local Military Community & it's Families .... 
(Next Year I'll Serve as President!!!)

It was an Absolute Honor to Present the Recipients with the
Rewards of a Year's worth of Fundraising


Ruffled Sleeveless Blouse - Brooks Brothers
Black Trumpet Skirt - Ann Taylor
Peep Toe Spectator Pumps (Favorites!) - BrooksBrothers Similar


Then there was Book Club on an Island



Argyle 50's Dress - Elizabeth McKay  Similar                          Every Gal has a little Bernadette Inside 

 And for the Long Weekend a Rendezvous with my Best Gal Pal. We met for some Shopping and Champagne in Raleigh NC - Right between our two Worlds from the Queen City & NC Coast.

For Shopping a Simple Tank and Dressy Shorts - Easy for Slipping Pieces On & Off

And for the Evening of Girl Talk & Cheers 
A Silk Romper in Electric Blue  Similar 


A Sunday Morning French Brunch
LWD - J Crew

Memorial Day is Almost Always Spent with Mr but this year he was Attending a Medical Conference in Boston 
(I had no interest in choosing cold & windy over sunshine and sandy toes)

Memorial Day is Extra Special in Our Family. Mr Serves as a US Naval Officer.  
His Dad, Grandparents and Uncles have also served as Marine & Navy Service Members.

I Dislayed my American Spirit with my Toes in the Sand and a Flag in my Hand! 



I Ended my Week Most Wonderfully with a Delightful Afternoon Tea 
With Some Special Naval Officers' Wives


I added Vintage Gloves and Long Strands of Pearls 
to my Favorite Lemon Sundress 





Cheers to Southern Soirees with
Great Gal Pals & Fabulous Fashion

XOXO Sarah Louise


No comments: