Jun 20, 2014

The Anytime Dress

Every Gal Needs that 'Anytime' Dress that's Perfect for All Occasions.  

It's Not too Casual, it's Not Too Fancy, it's Just Right!

This Dress Quickly Became my 'Anytime' Dress as it met All the Requirements: 
Easy Comfortable and Classic.  

The Blue and White Stripes are Smaller and Descrete as to not be too Busy and Distracting.  The Shape is Flattering with Fitted Elbow Sleeves & Knee Length - Making it Transitional through the Seasons.  
The Fabric is a Quality High Thread Count Thickness with Plenty of Stretch for Movement and Maintaining it's Shape (Perfect for Travel).  Not to Mention it Feels Amazing on Your Skin. 

I Found this Gem at my Favorite Georgetown Boutique Sherman Pickey.  Though Mr doesn't Live in DC anymore, they Still Take Care of my Fashion Needs with a Simple Phone Call. 

Casual Pairings:
Sandals
Printed Scarfs
Straw hat
Denim Jacket

Dressy Pairings:
Blazer or Cardigan
Pumps
Belt
Statement Necklace

I gave my Anytime Dress a Summer Look with my Lemon Bauble, White Handbag & Favorite Gold Sandals (It's been a 9 Year Relationship & my 3rd Pair ... Told You I was Loyal!) 


Striped Dress - Saint James
Gold Sandals - Jack Rogers
White Handbag - Michael Kors
Lemon Necklace - Kate Spade 





Look Great All the Time in an 'Anytime' Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise





No comments: