Jun 13, 2014

Orange is the New Pink

Orange You Glad it's Friday??!!! ehhhh Super Cheesy but Seriously I Loooove TGIF!

Fridays are Relief!  Relief from Hard Sweat Sessions at the Gym, Brain Exhaustion from Days at the Office, and Balancing Everyday Obstacles & Stresses.

The Honeymoon/Vacation/Celebratory Approach I've taken with Weekends is as Enthusiastic as Ever.

I'm Almost Equally as Excited about Primping - I'm a Prissy Gal Always Have Been

Orange Beauties!

Pinks and Reds are the Go-To for Lipsticks, Nail Lacquers and Blushes.

I Favor the Oranges.  It's an Overlooked Shade that I feel Brings Brightness to Your Face. Corals also add a Glow to Bronzed Skin (Ladies Avoid the Damaging Rays & Opt for Sunscreen & Bronzer to Achieve a Sun Kissed Look)

Having Red Locks and Lots of Orange Tinted Freckles, the Corals have Complimented me Well.  But Blondes & Brunettes look just as Beautiful in Orange as the Gingers

This Summer Try an Orange Shade on Your Nails, Cheeks & Kisses! 

Orange Found in my Beauty Shop 


Nail Lacquers - Butter & Essie
 Blush - Bare Minerals
Balms Stain - Revlon    Moxie Glosses - Here & Here

Who's There? - Orange Cosmetics

XOXO Sarah Louise



No comments: